BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP WALNUT COOKIES!
Updated: Jan 13, 2021
A sweet and a treat. This recipe is gonna soothe that sweet tooth craving for sure. Soft, chewy cookies packed with chocolate chips and crunchy nuts. Yummy!
Yield: 20 Cookies Time: 30 minutes
2 Sticks of butter
½ cup sugar (white)
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp heresy chocolate syrup
2 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
12 oz crush walnuts
12 oz Semi- sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare sheet with parchment paper (or silicone baking mat).
2. Whisk together flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
3. Using a mixer fitted with paddle attachment, add in your creamy butter, and sugar. Spin or about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in eggs, one at a time mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla and chocolate syrup.
5. Reduce speed to low, add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined, 5 to 10 seconds.
6. Remove bowl from mixer and using a spatula fold in your chocolate chips and walnuts. Not overworking the dough.
7. Scoop cookie dough, using a 1-inch cookie scoop or ice cream scooper, and place on prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake until golden brown but still soft, 10- 12 minutes. Once down let cookies cool for 5 -10 minutes
9. Repeat for remaining dough or reserve dough refrigerated.