Tender juicy fillets of salmon filled with cream cheese spinach and parmesan cheese. Quick and easy 30 minute meal. Easy to make and you can enjoy with family, friends, or entertaining guests! So Yummy! 😋
YIELDS 4 PREP 15MINS COOK 25 MINS
4 Salmon fillets
5 tbsp Olive oil
5 ounces fresh baby spinach
3 garlic cloves (minced)
Half an onion (minced)
½ tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic power
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
1 tsp old bay seasoning
¼ cup cream cheese
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Fresh parsley for garnish!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Get a baking sheet pan and line it with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium – heat. Add in the garlic, onions and cook until soften a little then add a handful of spinach and cook, stirring often until the spinach begins to wilt.
4. Add sprinkle in some of your seasoning mixture of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Cajun, old bay and red pepper flakes seasonings let every cook for about 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Remove pan from heat and stir in cream cheese until it melts and smoothly combines with spinach. Stir in parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
6. Place salmon fillets on a clean surface and tap with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. With a pairing knife make a cut lengthwise down the middle of each fillet to create a pocket.
7. Fill each pocket with your cheesy spinach mixture. Transfer salmon to your prepared baking sheet pan and brush the tops with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle on the remaining seasonings.
8. Place in the oven and bake until done and salmon flakes easily with a fork about 10 to 15 minutes
9. Garnish with fresh parsley