Updated: Jan 12, 2021
An easy salmon dish brushed with warm butter, herbs and topped with parsley and scallions roasted just until tender and flaky. This recipe makes for the most tender, juicy, and flavorful salmon in under 30 minutes! Salmon is such a delicate dish and can easily be over powered with flavors, so that’s why I like to keep it simple but keep it amazing. This roasted baked salmon dish is super easy to make. You can serve it with some fresh asparagus or your favorite veggie. Add some lemon wedges to the dish to unpack some extra juices and flavor!
Yields: 4-6 Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25mins
1 slab of fresh salmon (skin off)
2 sticks of butter (softened)
1 tbsp fresh garlic (minced)
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
1 tbsp fresh chives (sliced)
1 tbsp fresh rosemary
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp scallions (sliced)
1 tbsp of lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish with parsley and scallions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare your bake sheet pan with foil, brush on some olive oil or spray with some pam spray.
3. Place your clean salmon skin side down on baking sheet pan. Pat salmon dry to remove excess moisture.
4. In a small bowl add in your softened butter, add in your herbs, seasonings and give it a good mix until everything is combined.
5. Using a spatula or brush spread or brush on your seasoned butter mixture and spread it across the entire slab of salmon until fully coated.
6. Sprinkle the top with fresh parsley, scallions, and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Place in the oven and bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon is done.
8. Garnish with lemon wedges for added flavor.
9. Serve warm with some roasted asparagus or your favorite veggies!